Wednesday, October 19, 2011

F.A.Q. S.E.C.T.I.O.N.

My inbox frequently gets shut down due to the overwhelming volume of emails I receive regarding Drawing Club 2000.  In addition, this is not true at all. 

I guess I have gotten a few questions about it, though--usually when someone is asking someone else something and I intercept said question like a football.  I then pretend it was mine to begin with, and run it down field for a touchdown by answering it.

Here are a few of those.

Q: Why does the drawing's title have "Week" in it? I've seen a bunch go up over a few days, and most people know that a few days is really not a few weeks.
 
A: I started out with the personal deadline of a new drawing once a week. That was accurate until about the time I lost my enthusiasm for being punctual.  Also,  I spend the majority of my adult life in a fugue state for a plethora of reasons -- some hilarious-- and I'll alternate falling behind on my DC deadlines with jumping ahead.  So "week" is not an accurate increment of time in the traditional sense, but if you want to be advant-garde with your days of the week then my blog has some titles for you.  Also, I don't think I like your tone.


Q: How do you pick which word you draw?

A: I have this friend who is pretty awesome and shares an appreciation for all things english language. He usually supplies them.  Or I'll end up buying them off of the back of a truck or out of some guy's trench coat (although I really dislike doing the latter--if you've ever bought anything out of a trench coat you know why).  But really my intention was to have random viewers just submitting words and I'd pick from that pool.

Q: So I can send you a word?

A: But really my intention was to have random viewers just submitting words and I'd pick from that pool.

Q: How do I do that?

A: Leave a word and its definition as a comment.  Be careful though, because this only works if you have already gotten the Boots of Walking from the Garbage Cave in World 7.

Q: I think I hate you?

A: But you're not sure so that's kind of good.

Q: Where did I put my keys?

A: If you're anything like me chances are they're either in the bathroom or the cereal.

Q: So this guy walks into a bar and sees a bear, a deer, and a monkey.  He looks at the bartendor and says, "What is this, a joke?"

A: I was not prepared for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment